The Wheel 'O Yum© is a program to aid in deciding where to eat.
All too often, excess time is spent among groups trying to decide where
to eat lunch. The Wheel 'O Yum allows people to vote on their favorite
restaurants and spin the wheel for a random--but educated--restaurant.
- 400 MHz Pentium class CPU or equivalent
- 5 MB available hard disk space
- 32 MB RAM
- 16 MB video card
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) v1.4 or later
- Java-enabled web browser (required for the Applet version only)
The Wheel 'O Yum is free software subject to the terms and
agreements in the
- Client/Server network architecture
- Full featured server including user and restaurant management
- Customizable restaurants
- Unique login and profile for each user (adjustable name, password,
- Each user may optionally vote for a restaurant by preference,
distance, cost, and duration
- Group and private chatting with emoticons
- User spins the wheel with a variable power meter.
- JavaTM Applet available for a no-install option (entire client
application is delivered through a web browser)
- Software written with Java technology allows users to connect from
different hardware and software environments (PC, Mac, Windows, Linux, etc) as well as through a web browser.
- User-friendly graphics and customizable layout